Free Paint

We've been busy in the art room! It was a great week to use bright colors and paint some fish!  I gave the children loose instructions, and let them go at it.  Seeing them concentrate, get creative, and have fun is satisfying.

Sometimes work set home might not look like much but I can tell you that every little detail was well thought out. 












Popular Posts

Volunteers Needed

If you would like to volunteer to help hang art work in the school or cut out tracing templates and shapes for the little students (which could be done at home) contact me please! Occasionally I will also need parent volunteers in the classroom. turner@saintroseonline.org Thank you so much!

About Me

My name is Sarah Turner and I am your student's art specialist at Saint Rose School. I have a B.A. in Communications from University of Toledo and have been active part-time in the creative arts and teaching throughout my time at home with my six children. I have had four children graduate from Saint Rose and my youngest two are in the fourth and eighth grade here. I love this school! My literature based curriculm incorporates diocesean standards and teaches the elements of art and use of art mediums and tools in an engaging way. We have a blast and also work hard in our art studio to produce our "best work ever" every day.