- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Labels
Popular Posts
Labels
Labels
3-D1
apples1
art journals1
chalk pastels1
collaborative projects1
colored pencil1
crayon techniques1
crows1
Danish paper hearts1
Easter1
elective classes1
Halloween1
Holy Week1
line1
liquid watercolor1
middle school1
painted paper1
painting1
paper collage1
pointillism1
silhouettes1
STEAM Art1
still life1
sunflowers1
tempera paint1
watercolor1
Show more
Show less
Volunteers Needed
If you would like to volunteer to help hang art work in the school or cut out tracing templates and shapes for the little students (which could be done at home) contact me please! Occasionally I will also need parent volunteers in the classroom. turner@saintroseonline.org
Thank you so much!
Archives
Archives
About Me
My name is Sarah Turner and I am your student's art specialist at Saint Rose School. I have a B.A. in Communications from University of Toledo and have been active part-time in the creative arts and teaching throughout my time at home with my six children. I have had four children graduate from Saint Rose and my youngest two are in the fourth and eighth grade here. I love this school! My literature based curriculm incorporates diocesean standards and teaches the elements of art and use of art mediums and tools in an engaging way. We have a blast and also work hard in our art studio to produce our "best work ever" every day.





